• News
  • Film and TV
  • Music
  • Tech
  • Features
  • Celebrity
  • Politics
  • Weird
  • Community
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • LADbible Group
  • LADbible
  • SPORTbible
  • GAMINGbible
  • Tyla
  • UNILAD Tech
  • FOODbible
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Threads
TikTok
YouTube
Submit Your Content
Entire band mysteriously vanishes after posting chilling video on Instagram

Home> News> World News

Published 17:00 19 Jun 2025 GMT+1

Entire band mysteriously vanishes after posting chilling video on Instagram

Members of the Los Juniors de Monterrey band vanished in Mexico without a trace after playing a Father's Day concert

Britt Jones

Britt Jones

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover
Featured Image Credit: Facebook

Topics: Mexico, Music

Britt Jones
Britt Jones

Advert

Advert

Advert

An entire band and their driver briefly vanished while on the way to play a Father’s Day concert in Mexico.

Los Juniors de Monterrey had already played a gig the night before and were among five chosen bands to headline a show at the La Kaprishosa bar in Guadalupe, Mexico.

They were last seen on Sunday (June 15) in the city, which is approximately 90 minutes south of the Texas border, with the band scheduled to perform at a private concert the following day.

The group were active on social media shortly after midnight as bassist Luis Dominguez and bassoonist Óscar Pérez posted two videos.

Advert

The first clip showed many of the band members with their instruments at the bar, while the other was posted on Instagram at 3 a.m., showing the band seemingly waiting on the side of a road in the municipality of General Terán by their car.

Los Juniors de Monterrey mysteriously vanished while on their way to perform at a concert (Facebook)
Los Juniors de Monterrey mysteriously vanished while on their way to perform at a concert (Facebook)

In the video, someone in the video was adjusting rope on their vehicle, 2018 Suburban, as Pérez joked: “Oh, just technical problems.”

After the video was uploaded, they weren't heard from again.

The Attorney General's Office of Nuevo León listed the names of the men who'd went missing as Domínguez; Pérez; Abraham Ontiveros; Leonardo Rubio; Francisco Alfaro; and driver Lorenzo Martínez.

All calls made to the phones of the missing were not answered, according to Fernando Martínez, the band's regular accordionist who could not attend the concert that night and was being covered by Alfaro.

Martínez went on to claim that the people who'd hired them for the private concert weren't 'regular customers'.

He said (via The Daily Mail): “New clients come out at every club, and that guy was the one who called, and well, he's not a regular customer, and he confirmed to us that they didn't come to the event.”

The last location known of the men was known to Ontiveros' mother, Karla Leal.

A video of the group seemingly stranded was posted online (Instagram)
A video of the group seemingly stranded was posted online (Instagram)

She shared that she'd last heard from him at 2:30am, when he shared his location with her, pinning them on a road near the town of Cadereyta Jiménez.

She explained: “They went to cover a client's event. We don't know if it's a new client or a regular one.”

However, on Tuesday, the band members reappeared without an explanation, with Nuevo León Governor Samuel García stating on X: "The young people from the Los Juniors de Monterrey group are well and with their families."

The group also released a statement themselves, which said: "GaD we are already fine and with our families, thank you for your prayers, God will multiply them."

A family member confirmed that they had a few bruises, but were otherwise fine, Info Bae says.

  • Trump slammed for posting ‘vile’ video on Truth Social depicting Barack and Michelle Obama as monkeys
  • Rock band Jane's Addiction officially break up after shocking on stage fight between band members
  • Britney Spears' Instagram mysteriously vanishes
  • Elite Olympic hopeful banned for two years after posting NSFW video and opening OnlyFans

Choose your content:

11 mins ago
2 hours ago
4 hours ago
5 hours ago
  • Getty Images/Chip Somodevilla
    11 mins ago

    Trump issues ominous threat to Iran as he gives 10-day ultimatum

    Trump has given Iran 10 days to reach an agreement, and issued a threat if the country does not meet the deadline

    News
  • Getty Images/Jeff Kravitz
    2 hours ago

    Symptoms of ALS as Grey's Anatomy star Eric Dane dies aged 53

    Dane passed off his early symptoms as the result of texting too much

    News
  • Emma McIntyre/Getty
    4 hours ago

    Jason Bateman details honest conversations with wife that made him get sober

    The actor made the decision to go 'California sober' the year he married his wife Amanda Anka

    Celebrity
  • Valerie Macon / Getty Images
    5 hours ago

    Grey’s Anatomy star Eric Dane dies aged 53 following ALS diagnosis

    The actor lost his battle with the degenerative neurological condition on Thursday afternoon, his reps confirmed in a statement.

    Celebrity