• News
  • Film and TV
  • Music
  • Tech
  • Features
  • Celebrity
  • Politics
  • Weird
  • Community
  • Advertise
  • Terms
  • Privacy & Cookies
  • LADbible Group
  • LADbible
  • SPORTbible
  • GAMINGbible
  • Tyla
  • UNILAD Tech
  • FOODbible
  • License Our Content
  • About Us & Contact
  • Jobs
  • Latest
  • Topics A-Z
  • Authors
Facebook
Instagram
X
Threads
TikTok
YouTube
Submit Your Content
Everything prosecution accused Diddy of in opening trial statements including horrific 'urine' act against Cassie

Home> News> Crime

Updated 18:03 12 May 2025 GMT+1Published 18:01 12 May 2025 GMT+1

Everything prosecution accused Diddy of in opening trial statements including horrific 'urine' act against Cassie

Diddy's trial has begun, as the prosecution has delivered its opening remarks

Callum Jones

Callum Jones

google discoverFollow us on Google Discover
Featured Image Credit: Shareif Ziyadat/Getty

Topics: Diddy, Sex Trafficking, Crime

Callum Jones
Callum Jones

Advert

Advert

Advert

Warning: This article contains discussion of sexual harassment which some readers may find distressing

Here's everything the prosecution has accused Diddy of in the opening statements including an horrific 'urine' act against his former girlfriend Cassie.

The rapper, real name Sean Combs, was arrested at the Park Hyatt hotel in Manhattan, New York last September, and has been charged with racketeering and sex trafficking by force, fraud or coercion - all of which he has repeatedly denied.

Combs has spent the past months at Brooklyn's Metropolitan Detention Center before his trial began on Monday (May 12), with prosecution now having given their opening statements.

Opening remarks at Diddy's trial

Assistant US Attorney and prosecutor Emily Johnson provided the first statement of the trial, referring to the rapper as a 'larger than life' character who 'had another side to him'.

Advert

She said: "To the public, he was Puff Daddy or Diddy, describing him as a 'business icon' and 'larger than life'.

Diddy was charged last year (Samir Hussein/Getty Images for Sean Diddy Combs)
Diddy was charged last year (Samir Hussein/Getty Images for Sean Diddy Combs)

Jurors will be told about '20 years of the defendant's crimes', she went on to tell the court.

Johnson went on to claim that Combs did not act alone and that he had an 'inner circle' of employees who helped him commit crimes and 'cover it up'.

Combs committed 'sex crimes, arson, bribery and obstruction', the prosecutor went on to say, and these crimes were committed 'again and again.'

'Freak-offs' details

The details of Diddy's so-called 'freak offs' parties will be discussed at length during the trial, and they were touched on during the opening remarks by prosecutors.

"Some of the details of what happened to them will be hard to hear. He used lies, drugs, threats and violence to force and coerce first Cassie and later Jane to have sex with him in front of male escorts," Johnson said in court. "He directed freak offs week after week, around the country and sometimes out of the country," she added.

Johnson then went on to claim how Cassie had allegedly taken part in one freak-off in particular due to the fact she was in love with him.

The prosecution has delivered its opening remarks at Diddy's trial (Dave Benett/Getty Images for TAO Group Hospitality)
The prosecution has delivered its opening remarks at Diddy's trial (Dave Benett/Getty Images for TAO Group Hospitality)

The prosecution told jurors: “She knew it was not something she wanted to do.”

One alleged incident saw her client explain how she 'felt like she was choking' after Combs 'made an escort urinate into her mouth'.

Johnson stated Cassie has said that she would be willing to speak to jurors herself about the incident.

Combs 'forced' ex-girlfriend Cassie to take part in 'freak-off'

Johnson went on to claim that the case 'is not about a celebrity's private sexual preferences'.

The rapper allegedly began abusing Cassie early on in their relationship, and forced her to take part in these 'freak-off' parties according to prosecutors.

"Cassie tried her first freak off because she loved him and wanted to make him happy. If Cassie didn’t do what he wanted, the consequences were severe," Johnson said.

The musician is alleged of threatening to release footage of sexual acts involving Cassie and Johnson alleged that her 'life and safety' depended on the rapper's happiness.

Diddy and Cassie pictured together in 2018 (John Shearer/Getty Images for The Hollywood Reporter)
Diddy and Cassie pictured together in 2018 (John Shearer/Getty Images for The Hollywood Reporter)

Combs referred to himself as the 'king'

Johnson also claimed in court today that Combs would refer to himself as a 'king', as prosecutors attempt to paint a picture of the rapper's alleged behaviour.

She said: "He called himself the king and expected to be treated like one. He used his companies to manipulate women, forcing them with male escorts to have sex while he watched.

"He and his inner circle made sure he got everything he wanted."

If you've been affected by any of the issues in this article, you can contact The National Sexual Assault Hotline on 800.656.HOPE (4673), available 24/7. Or you can chat online via online.rainn.org

Choose your content:

28 mins ago
an hour ago
2 hours ago
  • Getty Images/Tom Weller
    28 mins ago

    Team USA ski jumper disqualified from Winter Olympics for breaking strict equipment rules

    Annika Belshaw was unable to compete in the event after officials found an issue with her equipment.

    News
  • X
    an hour ago

    Dad made concerning social media post day before killing two at Rhode Island hockey match

    Two people - alongside the shooter - were killed in the shooting

    News
  • Instagram/@harrison.keefe
    an hour ago

    Man issues warning about watching Wuthering Heights with parents after it 'fractured his relationship' with his mom

    The content creator gave a hilarious review on the racy movie that he went to see with his mom

    Film & TV
  • Rocco Fazzari / AFP via Getty Images
    2 hours ago

    Bondi beach shooting suspect breaks silence from prison months after gruesome attack

    The harrowing attack unfolded on December 14 and claimed the lives of 15 people

    News
  • Diddy denied bail after being found guilty on 2 out of 5 counts in sex trafficking and prostitution case
  • Cassie details alleged ‘abusive’ relationship with Diddy as she takes the stand at trial
  • Cassie reveals disturbing way Diddy would 'punish' her after describing shocking 'freak off' party details at trial
  • A$AP Rocky's lawyer explains why he turned down representing Diddy after his abruptly quits